(English) Caring Connections – Compassionate mutuality in the organizational life of a nursing home
A doctoral dissertation completed for the degree of Doctor of
Philosophy. Applied Philosophy and Organizational Research, Department of Industrial Engineering and Management, Aalto University. Electronic version available here.
- The significance of culture in promotion of corporate responsibility in the supply chain: A case study of India
- Meaningful work – An integrative model based on the human need for meaningfulness
- The purposes of organizational research – Towards a pragmatic answer
- Intersubjective Systems Theory as a theory of human nature in therapeutic context
- From ontological naturalism to MacIntyrean pluralism